Returns and Exchanges
1. How to return an item that doesn't fit?
- Our return policy applies within 14 days from the receipt of your item. If an item doesn't fit you, you can return it to us within 14 days using the return request form or by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the reason for the return and your order number.
Procedure to follow:
- Before returning the item, please contact our after-sales service through the contact page or directly by email at email@example.com, remembering to provide your order number. Without your message, we will be unable to process your return request.
- The items must be returned to us in a condition that allows us to resell them. This means in their original packaging, without stains or signs of wear, not having been washed or worn (except for fitting purposes).
- The shipping costs will be at your expense, except in the case of a faulty product. Please ensure that you use a tracked shipping service for the products you return to enable us to locate them easily.
- To return your product, you must send it by post to: 8 rue du Docteur Regnault, 35000 RENNES, addressed to Corentin AUFFRET, MOKOVEL, or to a Chronopost collection point (cheaper option): https://www.chronoshop2shop.fr/fr/envoyez-vos-colis-avec-shop2shop
Depending on your location, the time it takes for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item worth more than €75, we recommend using a shipping service with tracking or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee the receipt of a returned item.
We process the refund for the item once it has been received.
2. How long do I have to return an item?
- If an item doesn't fit you, you can return it to us within 14 days, in accordance with our return policy (see part 1. How to return an item that doesn't fit?).
- In the case of a quality defect, you have one month to return the item to us.
The following damages are not covered by the warranty:
- Damages caused by misuse, abuse, or negligence.
- Impact damages and scratches. Cuts/stains/holes.
- Failure to follow washing instructions resulting in discoloration/shrinkage/pilling.
- Normal wear and tear of materials, discoloration due to abnormal use of the garment.
3. Do I have to pay for returning items?
- If you wish to return an item that doesn't fit you, the return or exchange transportation costs are borne by the buyer.
- In the case of an error in preparation on our part or a quality defect, the transportation costs will be covered by Mokovel.